Our methodology consists in teaching practical language competences and simulating real-life situation, plus encouraging learners to break language barriers.
Our courses are adapted to the Client’s needs in term of tackled topics and manners in which the courses are provided.
- We provide language courses to individuals or to groups of up to 6 persons. As a result, each learner has a chance to take an active part in the course
- Knowing the age and abilities of learners, we use adapted creative exercises that encourage them to speak and learn more efficiently
- The scope of materials used during lessons is always consulted with learners. The more they are interested in a given topic, the more and faster they acquire the language.
- Grammar is taught through a natural process of communication. It is not treated as a systematic issue, yet still it makes an important element in the process of learning. Therefore, we try to explain grammatical rules by means of exercises and dialogues.
Within the course we guarantee:
- Language course given by a qualified Polish coach or a native speaker
- Course agenda (topics, vocabulary and teaching modalities) adapted to learners’ needs
- Flexible hours of courses
- Learning materials
- An ongoing supervision from a methodologist
- Division into groups in accordance with the participants level of a given language
- A proper course and frequency of meetings
- Creation of an individual program for each learner individually or for a group
- Monthly reports where information on attendance and progress made by learners is kept